How to install this configuration.
Required server version: 1.14.x -> 1.19.x Required server software: Spigot, Paper or any ForkedSpigot
Make sure you installed all dependencies above. Please backup your configuration folder first.
- 2.Drag and drop AdvacnedEnchantments folder to your plugin folder (Pls backup first)
- 3.If you already had DeluxeMenu installed, just re-config the one from my package.
- 4.Use the resource pack link in README.txt put it in your server.properties or any force resourcepack plugin.
- 5.If you are using Oraxen/ItemsAdder, just copy and paste the provided folders to your.
- 1.Put drag over our Oraxen fonder to your Oraxen folder (It's safe, we only put necessary file).
- 2.By default, our AE Configuration using PAPER as the material for all items. To avoid conflict you should change your Oraxen item material to other material (If their material is PAPER) or change our AE Configuration material.
- 3.Reload your Oraxen. Waiting for the pack loading.
Please notice that our ItemsAdder folder using default.json in the minecraft font folder. Please combine these two if you have one. (IMPORTANT)
Backup your ItemsAdder folder before apply our ItemsAdder folder.
- 1.Put drag over our ItemsAdder folder to your ItemsAdder folder (Backup please!)
- 2.Put drag over our AdvancedEnchantments folder to your folder (Backup again, please!).
- 3.Reload your ItemsAdder by /iareload then generate the pack by /iazip
- 4.Load the generated by ItemsAdder in step 3.
- 5.Restart your server.